Niagara Academy of Tennis is an Ontario Ministry of Education inspected private school and is authorized to grant credits towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We assess your current transcript
- We assess your academic strengths and weaknesses
- We set up your academic goals for the year
- We create an individual plan regarding your future academic ambitions
- We reassess as needed to ensure students success
Message from the Principal
Niagara Academy of Tennis welcomes student-athletes from Canada and all over the world to our unique school experience that combines academic excellence and high performance tennis training. Students in grade 7 through grade 12 find success in our small class-sizes and individual support system. Our teaching staff is dedicated to providing the best possible education and helping students develop their individual strengths and goals. To prepare our students for scholarship opportunities, we offer SAT/ACT classes and to help our international students, we provide English as a Second Language classes. Niagara Academy of Tennis is a great place to build skills, develop friendships and open doors to the future.
Staff and administration adhere strictly to the Ministry of Education’s curriculum and guidelines as required. Class sizes are generally a 10:1 ratio
Visit: www.edu.gov.on.ca for policy and curriculum documents.
There are 3 criteria used while determining a students’ course selection:
Ministry of Education
NCAA (National College Athletic Association)
Refer to: www.ncaa.org
Refer to: www.ouac.on.ca
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programming with a qualified team of teachers
- Individualized program for each student.
- Assist students in the areas of reading, writing, speaking and listening at the beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
- Assist students achieving their personal goals, including learning English and getting a scholarship
- Placement in an English-speaking host family to improve English at a more rapid pace.
Niagara Academy of Tennis offers classes in SAT and TOEFL preparation in order to guide students through the entire process.
SAT EXAM PREPARATION
- Emphasis placed on mathematics, critical reading and writing.
SAT EXAM PREPARATION
- Focus on reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Will include practice testing for both exams.