GREEN BALL (TENNIS FUNDAMENTALS): 9 years and above, ¾ court or full court
ORANGE BALL (TENNIS FUNDAMENTALS): 7-9 years, ¾ court
RED BALL (ACTIVE START): 6 and under, ½ court
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Immediate success
- Quickly learning the fundamentals
- Systematic progression with modified equipment
- Small ratio of players to coach
- Dedicated Tennis Canada certified coaches
- Interactive lifetime sport
- Fun individual sport
- Tennis Canada Philosophy of long-term development
Have fun learning and improving:
- Skill development, coordination and physical skills
- Emotional control and maintaining a positive attitude
- Coping with basic competitive environments
- Consistent effort and determination
- Good sportsmanship and game etiquette
- Awareness of rules and love of competing
- Respect for coaches, officials and players
- Fitness, discipline, social skills, and hand-eye coordination
TIMES AND COSTS:
- Wednesdays 5:30 to 6:30 pm, May 8 to June 19 (7 classes) – $136.50 (includes HST)
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:00 am, May 11 to June 15 (5 classes) – $97.50 (includes HST)
* No class Monday, Saturday 18 (Victoria Day Weekend)
- Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:00 pm, May 8 to June 19 (7 classes) – $220.50 (includes HST)
- Saturdays 10:00 to 11:30, May 11 to June 15 (5 classes) – $157.50 (includes HST)
* No class Saturday, May 18 (Victoria Day Weekend)
Please note: Two make-up lessons are permitted for missed classes per session. Please phone ahead to ensure availability of space.
Make-up lessons must be made up within the same session as lessons missed.
Any classes cancelled due to weather will be made up.
To register on-line, please click: GREEN/ORANGE/RED BALL TENNIS.
FORMS, WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS:
The following forms are available to be printed and filled out for registration:
- Release, Waiver and Indemnity and Payment Terms Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization
- Concent to Photograph and Record
- Medical Form
For information, please contact Niagara Academy at 905-562-0683 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or by filling out the following form.