All are welcome! No membership required.
Fees are court/hour.
Open for the season.
PERMANENT COURT RATES
Sept. 12, 2023 – Apr 30, 2024
PAY AS YOU PLAY RATES
Dome will remain up for summer 2023
May 1 to August 31, 2023
$23.00/hr Singles (HST INCLUDED in fee)
$27.00/hr Doubles (HST INCLUDED in fee)
(Dome will remain up for summer 2023.)
PERMANENT COURT TIME
Don’t be disappointed. Reserve your Permanent Court Time.
You can reserve court time by completing and submitting the Permanent Court Time Application (PCT) form. We will do our best to try and give you the times you request but priority will be given to returning groups.
Dates We Are Closed: Dec. 25, 26 and Jan.1
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for Permanent Court Time?
1. Download the Permanent Court Time Application (PCT) Form to your computer.
2. Open the document and complete the form.
3. SAVE the document to your computer.
4. Send the completed document as an attachement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Wait for confirmation email from us.
What are the dates and rates for Permanent Court Time?
Permanent Indoor Court Time (PCT) Rates
Sep 13, 2022 – May 1, 2023
Doubles: $49.00/hr (HST included)
Singles: $37.00/hr (HST included)
I have submitted the application now what?
- Your application will be reviewed by NAT.
- NAT will email you a confirmation email with an invoice for payment amount (or discuss alternate days/hours as necessary).
- You will send invoice payment to NAT.
- NAT will confirm by email that court time has been reserved and finalized.
What forms of payment do you accept?
E-transfer and cheques are the only accepted forms of payment.
If participating in more than one Permanent Court Time (PCT), each PCT requires separate payment.
Please make cheques payable to: Niagara Academy of Tennis.
On the Memo line: enter the name of the leader and the day of the Permanent Court Time.
I have questions, who should I talk with?
Please direct any questions that you may have to Doug Carter email@example.com
Niagara Academy of Tennis
3373 First Avenue