All are welcome! No membership required.
Fees are court/hour.
Now available for play.
Closed for the season.
PERMANENT COURT RATES
Until Sept 30, 2021
October 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022
PAY AS YOU PLAY RATES
Until Sept 30, 2021
Oct 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022
ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW AVAILABLE
Please see instructions below if this is your first time making a court booking.
1) Since we are still on lockdown, no washroom facility or locker room available.
2) If you are playing with someone not from your family, you are required to wear a mask for doubles.
A little help to make your booking experience simple and easy.
Watch This Video For a Step-by-Step Instructions.
Or Follow These Instructions
2 options for booking a court
Option 1: Booking screen
Find your date, time, court # and identify singles/doubles.
Click on the desired time/court #.
Review information at the top of screen to ensure it is correct.
If the info is correct, click “Book”.
Enter your email address and go to your email for the confirmation email.
Click the “Confirm account and set up login” button.
The booking information screen pops up. Review the information, add your credit card information and confirm.
Note that your credit card will not be charged until 12 hours prior to the courting booking date/time. If you would prefer an alternative method of paying, you can call to arrange.
Option 2: Click on the green circle
- Click on the green circle located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill in the desired date, time, court # (singles/doubles).
- Review the information and pricing. Enter your credit card information and confirm.
You will always receive an email confirmation of the court booking.
PERMANENT COURT TIME
Don’t be disappointed. Reserve your Permanent Court Time.
You can reserve court time by completing and submitting the Permanent Court Time Application form. We will do our best to try and give you the times you request but priority will be given to returning groups.
Dates We Are Closed: Dec. 25, 26 and Jan.1
How do I Apply
1. Download the Permanent Court Time Application Form to your computer.
2. Open the document and complete the form.
3. SAVE the document to your computer.
4. Send the completed document as an attachement to: email@example.com
5. Wait for confirmation email from us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the dates and rates?
Permanent Court Time (PCT) Dates
Starts: September 13, 2021
Ends: May 1, 2022
Permanent Court Time (PCT) Rates
Doubles: $49.00/hr (HST included)
Singles: $37.00/hr (HST included)
2. I have submitted the application now what?
1) Your application will be reviewed by NAT.
2) NAT will email you a confirmation email with an invoice for payment amount (or discuss alternate days/hours as necessary).
3) You will send invoice payment to NAT.
4) NAT will confirm by email that court time has been reserved and finalized.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
E-transfer and cheques are the only accepted forms of payment.
If participating in more than one Permanent Court Time (PCT), each PCT requires separate payment.
Please make cheques payable to: Niagara Academy of Tennis.
On the Memo line: enter the name of the leader and the day of the Permanent Court Time
4. I have questions, who should I talk with?
Please direct any questions that you may have to Doug Carter firstname.lastname@example.org