Niagara Academy of Tennis is a year round tennis facility offering tennis fun for all ages and skill levels.
The academy has 4 courts available for individual or doubles play. We offer a variety of after school junior programs for younger players just learning the game to more advanced, competitive players.
Our adult clinics and pickleball programs are designed to suit players of all levels providing a fun way to get fit!
We also have March break and Summer camps for domestic and international players.
Meet Our Team
NAT Academy Director, Tennis Canada Coach 3
A reliable and conscientious individual with strong work ethics and a friendly and outgoing personality effective communicator and team player seeking a new opportunity where skills and experiences could make an immediate and positive team contribution.
- Member of the Professional Tennis Association (PTA) of Canada
- Former Davis Cup Player for Algeria and former ATP Tour player
- Skilled in coaching, developing, and implementing players’ development and school initiatives to bring them to the highest level
- Able to create and conduct Coaches Education Programs at an international level
- Fluent in following languages: English, French, Arabic (written and spoken)
Tennis Professional and The Academy Coordinator
Soner has over 25 years experience in tennis, as player and coach, with a strong background in training youth players to the national team.
Tennis Canada Certified Coach
Turkish Tennis Federation Certified Level 3 Coach
Over 25 years experience in tennis as player and coach
Tennis Europe Tour Coach U12-U14
When he was National team coach, Turkish wheelchair tennis player qualified to attend
The Paralympic Games for the first time in history (Bejing 2008)
National Team Coach Turkish wheelchair tennis player qualified to attend the Paralympic Games,(Rio 2016)
Former Head Coach National wheelchair tennis team
Strong background in training youth players to the national team U12-U14
Former Tennis Player Trakya University tennis team
As a Tennis Coach attended national (TTF Turkish Tennis Federation ) and international seminars (ITF International Tennis federation)
Graduated (Department of Physical Education and Sports Teaching and second branch (Tennis) Trakya University
Tennis Coach/ Fitness Director
Carly is a passionate health/ fitness/ tennis professional who lived abroad for 13 years (Middle East). Carly has traveled the world working with numerous cultures and nationalities while coaching tennis and leading a variety Bachelor courses, fitness classes & nutrition workshops.
- 20+ years experience playing tennis. Attended school in the US on a tennis scholarship.
- Lead junior/toddler summer tennis camps.
- Health/fitness lecturer for the Government of Dubai
- Certified personal trainer
- CrossFit level 1 coach
- Bachelors in Physical Education
- Masters in Health Promotion with a focus on Nutrition
- Lead a variety of fitness classes ie – Strength and conditioning/mobility etc around the world.
Tennis Instructor 1/ Hitting Partner
- Niagara Academy Club Administrator
- High-performance tennis player.
- Mac Master University Tennis Team player.
Tennis Coach and Club Pro 1
- 15 years coaching experience
- Former ATP player.
- The Head Pro at the Grimsby Summer Tennis Club
Matt Nash is a Niagara-native born and raised in St. Catharines. When he is not teaching, he enjoys being outdoors playing golf, hiking and playing board games.
- 10+ years of Junior Tennis Programming experience.
- Former Head Tennis Instructor for the City of St. Catharines
- Teaching with the Niagara Academy of Tennis for the last 6 years.
Nestor Lyubomyr Voronych
Tennis Instructor 1/Hitting Partner
(Bio coming soon.)
Co-ordinator/ Tennis Pro
Dave Boland has worked at Niagara Academy of Tennis, during the indoor season, since 2016. He has long been active on the Niagara Peninsula tennis scene.
“All the on-court action is always exciting and great to be a part of, especially seeing the person improving their play. The behind the scenes teamwork involved is very interesting and satisfying to me as well. There are so many facets to tennis, that it is easy to keep up one’ enthusiasm.”
- Manager/Pro at Welland Outdoor Tennis Court for almost 30 years.
- Head Pro at Welland Indoor Tennis Court – 10 years.
- White Oaks staff – 12 years.