Niagara Academy of Tennis is a year round tennis facility offering tennis fun for all ages and skill levels.
The academy has 4 courts available for individual or doubles play. We offer a variety of after school junior programs for younger players just learning the game to more advanced, competitive players.
Our adult clinics and pickleball programs are designed to suit players of all levels providing a fun way to get fit!
We also have March break and Summer camps for domestic and international players.
Meet Our Team
NAT Academy Director, Tennis Canada Coach 3
A reliable and conscientious individual with strong work ethics and a friendly and outgoing personality effective communicator and team player seeking a new opportunity where skills and experiences could make an immediate and positive team contribution.
- Member of the Professional Tennis Association (PTA) of Canada
- Former Davis Cup Player for Algeria and former ATP Tour player
- Skilled in coaching, developing, and implementing players’ development and school initiatives to bring them to the highest level
- Able to create and conduct Coaches Education Programs at an international level
- Fluent in following languages: English, French, Arabic (written and spoken)